DB_DataObject_FormBuilder and text fields

DB_DataObject_FormBuilder and text fields

Dan Rossi-3
Having a freaky issue with getting FormBuilder text field types as
textareas, unfortunately they show up as a blob type when the Do's are
generated, am I suppose to preformat these ?

Re: DB_DataObject_FormBuilder and text fields

Justin Patrin
On 5/8/05, Dan Rossi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Having a freaky issue with getting FormBuilder text field types as
> textareas, unfortunately they show up as a blob type when the Do's are
> generated, am I suppose to preformat these ?

Use the textFields option or update your schema file to say that
they're TEXT fields.

....and *please* stop saying that everything is "freak" or "freaky".

--
Justin Patrin