Fwd: PEAR Package approved

Benedikt Hallinger-2
Thanks,
how do i get access to a github repository to migrate my already existing
code?
My user over there is: hbeni. (btw it would be nice to also get access to
net-ldap and net-ldap2, just in case...)

Greetings, Beni

Re: Fwd: PEAR Package approved

Christian Weiske
Hello Benedikt,

> how do i get access to a github repository to migrate my already
> existing code?

Do you already have the code on github? If not I'll just create a PEAR
repository.

> My user over there is: hbeni. (btw it would be nice to also get
> access to net-ldap and net-ldap2, just in case...)

That user seems to be very ... inactive.

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-

Re: Fwd: PEAR Package approved

Benedikt Hallinger-2
Yes its inactive, i used it mostly as readonly user for a specific case in
the past. Until now i did most things on sourceforge and svn.

The therion code is in early stage and sits only on my harddisk, so i would
need a pear git project pleade.