Mail_Mime not auto-updated on packagist

A.L.E.C
Hi,

Could someone take a look at why Mail_Mime stopped auto-updating on
packagist? And fix that, please.

--
Aleksander Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer        [https://kolab.org]

Re: Mail_Mime not auto-updated on packagist

Christian Weiske
Hello Aleksander,

> Could someone take a look at why Mail_Mime stopped auto-updating on
> packagist? And fix that, please.

I asked seldaek to transfer the management rights for Mail_Mime on
packagist to pear developers. Then we can do something.

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-

On 08.03.2020 13:02, Christian Weiske wrote:
>> Could someone take a look at why Mail_Mime stopped auto-updating on
>> packagist? And fix that, please.
>
> I asked seldaek to transfer the management rights for Mail_Mime on
> packagist to pear developers. Then we can do something.

Looks like I have access to github's pear/Mail_Mime repository settings
(which is strange as I do not have access to settings on other pear
packages I maintain).

The webhook fails with error: We couldn’t deliver this payload: Failure
when receiving data from the peer.

The URL is http://test.pear.php.net:8080/github-webhook/

Although, I have no idea how this is supposed to be working.

--
Aleksander Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer        [https://kolab.org]
Roundcube Webmail Developer  [https://roundcube.net]

Re: Mail_Mime not auto-updated on packagist

Christian Weiske
Hello Aleksander,

> Looks like I have access to github's pear/Mail_Mime repository settings
> (which is strange as I do not have access to settings on other pear
> packages I maintain).
>
> The webhook fails with error: We couldn’t deliver this payload: Failure
> when receiving data from the peer.
>
> The URL is http://test.pear.php.net:8080/github-webhook/

This is the former self-hosted unit testing system based on jenkins,
which does not exist anymore. You can remove it.

Packagist needs to be added as a new integration IMO.

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-

Re: Mail_Mime not auto-updated on packagist

Chuck Burgess-2
I'm thinking that webhook/integrations piece got deprecated by GitHub.  I'm
waiting for the packagist admin change to see if we need to do something
from that end.
CRB

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020, 05:23 Christian Weiske <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Aleksander,
>

> > Looks like I have access to github's pear/Mail_Mime repository settings
> > (which is strange as I do not have access to settings on other pear
> > packages I maintain).
> >
> > The webhook fails with error: We couldn’t deliver this payload: Failure
> > when receiving data from the peer.
> >
> > The URL is http://test.pear.php.net:8080/github-webhook/
>
> This is the former self-hosted unit testing system based on jenkins,
> which does not exist anymore. You can remove it.
>
> Packagist needs to be added as a new integration IMO.
>

> --
> Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
> Christian Weiske
>
> -=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-

Re: Mail_Mime not auto-updated on packagist

Christian Weiske
Hi,

> I'm thinking that webhook/integrations piece got deprecated by
> GitHub.  I'm waiting for the packagist admin change to see if we need
> to do something from that end.

I've configured auto-updating for mail_mime.