PR with a test case for pear/OLE

Alexey Kopytko
Hello,

If there's a chance to review and merge this PR, it would help much:

https://github.com/pear/OLE/pull/9

OLE still uses vars in classes - overdue to be refactored. Not the
thing one wants to do without tests.

I'm not asking for enabling Travis CI on this project, but that will
be very welcome too.

Thanks.

-Alexey

Re: PR with a test case for pear/OLE

Ken Guest-2
Hi Alexy,

I did the following:

$ git clone [hidden email]:sanmai/OLE.git
$ cd OLE
$ git merge origin/tests
$ composer  install
$ vendor/bin/phpunit

and it all looks good for me in relation to  running the tests :-)

Nice one

Ken

http://about.me/kenguest/