Question about helping a existing package.

Question about helping a existing package.

Makoto Chiba
Hello PEAR developers mailing list.

My name is Makoto. I am a PHP engineer in Tokyo, Japan.
https://github.com/hypermkt

I am sending this email by reading a page as below.
https://pear.php.net/account-request-existingpackage.php

I am interested in maintaining some existing PEAR libraries. Mostly
bug fixes for PHP version migrating. So I have been sending some pull
requests on GitHub lately. Luckily some pull requests are merged and
sent 2 more pull requests.

I have a questions. Is it possible to become a PEAR maintainer on GitHub?

If you have question about me, feel free to ask me.

Thank for your time.

Makoto