Re: [PEAR-QA] Take over Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer

Re: [PEAR-QA] Take over Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer

Alexey Kopytko
On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 3:50 AM, Christian Weiske <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've added you (username "sanmai") as active maintainer to
> https://pear.php.net/package/Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer/
>
> If you have questions about releasing packages drop me a mail (or
> rather pear-dev)

Can I have committer rights at GitHub too?
https://github.com/pear/Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer

This would free current (retired) maintainers for overseeing it. And
hopefully this will let me re-enable Travis builds to pre-check any
pull requests for breakage. And I will probably add more elaborate
tests.

Making a release is an open question. I haven't looked yet if the
package supports every PHP versions older versions of the package
ought to support...

-Alexey

Re: [PEAR-QA] Take over Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer

Ken Guest-2
Hi Alexey,

I've sent you a github invitation to join the Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer team
and pear organisation.

Let's see if it'll work...

Ken

http://about.me/kenguest/

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Ken Guest <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Can I have committer rights at GitHub too?
>> https://github.com/pear/Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer
> I've sent you a github invitation to join the Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer team
> and pear organisation.

Hi Ken,

So far GitHub lets me edit any file. But still I can't enable back
Travis CI because, as it says, I don't have admin rights.

Can I ask you to help me with Travis CI setup for this repository?

Or with temporary admin rights.

-Alexey