Re: [PEPr] Proposal for Math::Math_PDL

Ants Aasma
I think the package is useful. Especially for those who are writing
web-based games. But the quality seems to be somewhat lacking in places.
At least BinomialDistribution, which was the one I tested, was broken
for trials > 25. The constant PI should be M_PI, the $nold/$pold code is
useless if the results aren't cache and $n in if ($n != $nold) is
uninitalized. If you're intrested in the fixed code, e-mail me.

Also, I think the special functions, such as gamma()/logGamma(), should
be namespaced into static methods and maybe even put into a separate
package. Math_Functions or something of that sort maybe?

Otherwise, great work!