State of us.pear.php.net

Christian Weiske
Hi Bill,

I noticed that us.pear.php.net does not seem to exist anymore.
When did you shut it down? Why?

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-

Re: State of us.pear.php.net

Bill Shupp
Just saw this.  I didn't realize Digg was a mirror.. Digg went under
several years ago, (about a year after my departure).  Since then another
company bought the name and have the current website.  So this mirror is
long since dead, please remove it.

Bill