Takeover Net_Sieve

A.L.E.C
I'd like to takeover unmaintained Net_Sieve package.

This package is used by Roundcube and has been already forked because
the author didn't want to apply PHP7 compat. fixes. At that time I
thought that forking is all I could do, but now I think I can just
takeover maintenance of Net_Sieve. I'm a maintainer of e.g. Mail_mime
and Crypt_GPG.

https://github.com/pear/Net_Sieve/pull/5
https://github.com/alecpl

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]

Re: Takeover Net_Sieve

Christian Weiske
Hi A.L.E.C,

> I'd like to takeover unmaintained Net_Sieve package.
>
> This package is used by Roundcube and has been already forked because
> the author didn't want to apply PHP7 compat. fixes. At that time I
> thought that forking is all I could do, but now I think I can just
> takeover maintenance of Net_Sieve. I'm a maintainer of e.g. Mail_mime
> and Crypt_GPG.

You have write access on github and pear.php.net for that package now.

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-

Re: Takeover Net_Sieve

A.L.E.C
On 05/21/2017 11:00 AM, Christian Weiske wrote:
> You have write access on github and pear.php.net for that package now.

Thank you. I just released a new version. Could you remove the "not
maintained" warning from https://pear.php.net/package/Net_Sieve?

Someone also please push/update
https://packagist.org/packages/pear/net_sieve to get tagged releases
automatically.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]
Roundcube Webmail Developer   [http://roundcube.net]

Re: Takeover Net_Sieve

Christian Weiske
Hello A.L.E.C,

> Thank you. I just released a new version. Could you remove the "not
> maintained" warning from https://pear.php.net/package/Net_Sieve?
>
> Someone also please push/update
> https://packagist.org/packages/pear/net_sieve to get tagged releases
> automatically.