Text_Password license

Michael Gauthier
There is an open feature request to include a LICENSE file and pick a
better license for Text_Password.

http://pear.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=19787

Currently the code is using the deprecated PHP 3.0 license. I propose
relicensing under the MIT license but need to confirm with the original
contributors Olivier, Martin and Jedrzej.

Please let me know if the code can be relicensed under the MIT license.
If not, can the license be upgraded to the PHP 3.01 license?

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Text_Password license

Martin Jansen
On 31.01.16 21:57, Michael Gauthier wrote:
> Please let me know if the code can be relicensed under the MIT license.

No objections from me.

- Martin